What information may we collect about you?
We collect personal information about you in the course of our work and when you complete an enquiry form through our website.
We will collect your full name and contact details (such as phone number, email address and postal address) from you.
When we provide our services to you, or on your behalf, we will collect information relating to your identity, which will be at least one form of photographic identification (such as a passport or driving licence) and one form of documentation with proof of your address (such as a recent utility bill) where we are required to do so by law.
Usually we will have received this directly from you. However, we may also receive personal information about you from others, such as other parties to a transaction or from a joint agent, for example. Family members also sometimes provide information about each other.
How do we use this information?
The use of your personal information is subject to data protection law. We mainly use your personal information to deliver our services and fulfil our contractual obligations, provide you with information on services you have requested or for connected matters such as updating our internal record keeping and operational systems.
Will we share your personal information with anyone?
We take your privacy seriously and will never sell your personal information to anyone. It will sometimes be a normal and necessary part of our work to pass on information to third parties.
- We may pass on information about you to solicitors and other professionals to help them proceed with a transaction in which you are involved.
- We may need to pass on information to those who help collect outstanding accounts.
In addition, our company may be audited or checked by third parties such as our accountants or other professional bodies which may enable them to see some information about you. Such third parties are required to maintain confidentiality in relation to your information.
How do we store your information?
We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of personal information given to us in order to prevent unauthorised access. Under UK law, we are required, to keep your personal information for a minimum of 6 years after which we will securely dispose of your information.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have the following right;
- To access – You have the right to ask for copies of your personal information. A small fee will be payable for such a request to cover administration costs.
- To rectify – You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- To erase – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- To restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- To object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- To data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
This policy was last modified on 19th September 2019.
If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your personal information then please contact us in the first instance.
If you are not satisfied with our response then you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office https://ico.org.uk/
How to contact us
Full name of legal entity: Robert Webb Developments Limited
Name of contact: Robert Webb
Postal address: Mount Pleasant Farm, Dunton Road, Stewkley, Leighton Buzzard LU7 0LU
Phone number: 01525 240843 / 07919 556908
Email address: email@example.com