Land and Planning Manager
Webb Developments is a niche residential and commercial development company founded by Robert Webb in 2014. It provides bespoke, expert development advice to farmers, landowners, developers, investors, and promoters on development projects ranging from 15 houses up to urban settlements of between 6 to 20,000 plots. The company is based in Buckinghamshire and operates throughout the UK but with emphasis on the South Midlands and Southern England. Due to a period of growth, the company is now seeking to recruit a Planning and Land Manager whose role will be to:
- Seek new strategic land opportunities for promotion and to secure terms to promote the land with housebuilders or promoters.
- Review Local Plan status and identify areas of growth for commercial and residential opportunities. Assessing planning policies for existing sites.
- Win instructions to sell development sites with a planning consent.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and attributes;
- They will have a minimum of two years experience working for a development consultancy or planning practice or working as a Land Manager for a housebuilder.
- They will have a full UK driving licence and their own vehicle.
- Must be computer literate.
- Have an interest in agriculture or an agricultural background would be an advantage. It would also be an advantage to be an RICS Registered Valuer to undertake valuations but this is not essential.
This is a full time position and the successful candidate would be predominately based from the office in Stewkley on the Buckinghamshire/Bedfordshire border.
Interested applicants should email their CV in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more about this opportunity and for a private or confidential discussion, please telephone Robert Webb direct on 07919 556908.