We are seeking an enthusiastic, honest, reliable and hardworking candidate. The successful candidate must have the ability to use their own initiative, be keen to join a growing team to further their own career and help grow the business. You will be working alongside and shadowing the Directors of the business, whilst also working independently.
The Directors are willing to share their considerable experience and expertise with the right candidate. That candidate will also have a real opportunity to progress up their career ladder in a relatively short period of time. Both Directors of the business are MRICS, who will help and support successful candidates towards qualifying as a Chartered Surveyor if this is desired.
Key areas of the role;
- Assist with seeking new strategic land opportunities for promotion.
- Assist with securing terms to promote the land with housebuilders or promoters.
- Review Local Plan status and identify areas of growth for commercial and residential opportunities. Assessing planning policies for existing sites.
- Assist with existing project management and seeing these projects through to a successful outcome.
- Assist with the sale of development sites with a planning consent.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and attributes;
- A relevant RICS-accredited degree or masters level in a property related discipline.
- They will have a full UK driving licence and their own vehicle.
- Must be computer literate.
- Have an interest in agriculture or an agricultural background would be an advantage.
This is a full time, permanent position where flexible working is supported. The successful candidate would be predominantly based from Webb Developments office in Stewkley, on the Buckinghamshire/Bedfordshire border (close to Milton Keynes, Leighton Buzzard, Aylesbury and Buckingham). The position is offered with a competitive salary and benefits package.